Overseas enrolments have a new process

If you wish to enquire about enrolments for your child at a public school who is a temporary resident (non-Australian citizen or dependent of a non-Australian citizen), a visa subclass number must be provided to establish the correct enrolment process, conditions and potential fees.

Documents that show the type of the residency and the visa subclass number include:

  • Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) check
  • Visa grant notice
  • ImmiCard
  • Decision record

To access the most up-to-date information and forms for overseas enrolment, please visit the TAFE International, WA (TIWA) website https://www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au/wa-government-schools/primary-school

Effective Monday, 19th February 2024, if your child holds an international student (subclass 500S) visa, an application must be made for school placement to TIWA. All other visa subclass enrolment enquiries can be directed to rostrata.ps@education.wa.edu.au.

It is important to note that not all visa subclasses are entitled to a place at a public school.

TOP Call Now Button