Guidelines for Application for Enrolment (Eligibility Criteria and Supporting Documentation)
Enrolment in a public school is a two-step process.
STEP 1: Application for Enrolment
- Parents lodge an Application for Enrolment Form with the school including all supporting documentation required as per the Guidelines – Application for Enrolment
- Both of these forms can be downloaded from this webpage and the Application form can be typed into.
- The school will advise you if your application is successful and then you can complete Step 2.
STEP 2: Enrolment Form
- Once your Application for Enrolment is accepted, then you must complete the details within the Enrolment Form along with other school documentation at the time of enrolment, and follow the procedures required by the School.
- The school will notify you of the results of your application as soon as possible. The information you have provided will be used by the school once eligibility is confirmed.
- Documentary evidence, including court orders relating to your child, may be required to support information supplied.
- Principals may consult with the Education Regional Office where sufficient evidence has not been supplied.
- All official records must be in the child’s legal name. The use of a preferred name may be possible for informal communications.
Keeping student records up to date
To assist us in keeping these records up-to-date please inform the school, in writing, if any of the following details have changed since enrolment:
- Child’s name – supporting documents to be produced
- Your name
- Telephone (home, work)
- Emergency contact