The School Crossing Warden works at the Rostrata Avenue crossing in front of the school every morning and afternoon on school days. Please encourage your children to use this crossing.
- Follow the Warden’s directions.
- Wait for two whistles before crossing.
- Cyclists must walk their bikes across the crossing.
Bike racks are provided at the Concraige Way entry and adjacent to the Drive-Through accessed by Rostrata Ave.
- Students must wear bike helmets when riding/scooting to and from school.
- Students must walk their bikes or scooters once they enter the school grounds.
These are NO PARKING areas where parents can drop-off or pick-up their children.
There are 2 drop-off/pick-up zones –
- Concraige Way;
- ‘Drive-Through’ between Rostrata Avenue and Glenmoy Avenue.
No parking is permitted in these zones between 8.00am-9.00am and 2.30pm-3.30pm.
- Drive as far forward as you can along the drop-off zone and pull in close to the kerb.
- Only stay in the bay long enough to ensure that your child is safely within the school grounds.
- Please ensure that your child steps out of the car on the school side to avoid accidents with cars and bikes on the road.
- If you wish to accompany your child into the school grounds, do not park in the drop-off zone.
- Make arrangements with your child to be waiting for you at a designated safe point where they can see you arrive.
- Allow time for them to pack their bags and walk to the pick-up zone.(Children are not dismissed until 3:00pm)
- Children are to wait in shaded areas. Children are not permitted to play games or play on equipment while waiting for parents.
- If your child is not there, move on and park outside the pick-up zone, or drive around the loop, and re-enter the pick-up zone.
- The car park on Rostrata Avenue is only available to administration staff and visitors.
- Parents are not permitted to park in the administration car park bays (on the Rostrata Avenue side of the car park) under any circumstances.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CHILDREN, THIS CARPARK MUST NOT BE USED AS A DRIVE-THROUGH DROP-OFF AREA.
Staff Car Park & Canteen Car Park
These car parks are for the use of staff and canteen personnel only.
To prevent children on the path being hit by reversing vehicles, parents are not permitted to drop off or pickup their children in these car parks or driveways.
Concraige Way Drop Off/Pick-up Zone
This zone is enforced by the Council Ranger.
One Way Traffic in Concraige Way
Concraige Way functions as a one-way street before and after school to ease congestion and increase safety.
Motorists are requested to enter Concraige Way via Marwood Way.
The entry to the Drive-Through is via Rostrata Avenue and the exit is into Glenmoy Avenue. It is a one-way road.
The Drive-Through has –
- A DROP-OFF/PICK-UP zone where parking is not allowed.
- A CROSSING POINT at the corner where vehicles must give way to pedestrians and cyclists.
- PARKING BAYS on both sides of the road between the Crossing Corner and Glenmoy Avenue.
These will be marked with orange markers on days when buses are expected in the drive-through to pick up or drop off children for excursions, sporting carnivals or other events. Please do not park between or close to markers, so that the buses can park safely.