When lodging an application for enrolment, the following original documentation must be provided. (Copies will be taken and attached to the Application for Enrolment at Rostrata Primary School)’
- Proof of ownership of the property by the parent/s where the student will reside is to be provided. This may be a current rates notice from the local council.
- Where the family is in a rental property, a copy of the tenancy agreement, with a SIX (6) months minimum duration from the time the enrolment commences would be required. Please note:
- If the rental agreement is a private arrangement then a Statutory Declaration authorised by a Justice of the Peace will be needed to verify the place of residence.
- The renting of a room in a property is not acceptable for enrolment unless the owner of the property has official approval from the City of Canning to use the property for this purpose. Official document to be provided on enrolment.
- A further two (2) pieces of evidence as proof of residence within our local intake area are required. One of these must be a utilities account (ie, electricity or gas account) the other can be a current driving licence, a non-mobile telephone account, contents insurance or removalist documents.
- If born in Australia, the child’s birth certificate.
- If not born in Australia but is an Australian Citizen, the Citizenship Certificate or Australian passport to be supplied.
- If born overseas, passports are required of both the child and the parents, including visa documentation and latest entry date into Australia.
- If applicable, any current Family Court orders.
- IMMUNISATIONS: The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) History Statement which is less than two (2) months old at the time of application, must be printed from the Medicare/myGov website. The 'My Purple Book' records will not be accepted. Please note: Kindergarten applications and enrolments will not be accepted without the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) History Statement as noted above.
When you complete the “Application For Enrolment” form for your child to enrol at Rostrata Primary School, please bring the following original documents with you –
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Up-to-date immunisation records.
- Child’s/Parent’s Passport and Visa/Citizenship papers if the child or parents were born overseas.
- If the child has a change of name – supporting documents to be produced at enrolment.
- If there is an access restriction – supporting documents to be produced at enrolment.
- Voluntary Contributions can be paid at enrolment.
Keeping student records up to date
To assist us in keeping these records up-to-date please inform the school, in writing, if any of the following details have changed since enrolment –
- Child’s name – supporting documents to be produced
- Your name
- Telephone (home, work)
- Emergency contact